You wouldn’t be the first to think designing a gift voucher for your client won’t take long. Then you get started and you realise it takes all the effort and time as designing larger projects. Maybe even more as they are traditionally small prints. So, you have less space to work with, and there are several aspects that you must include. Of course, always whilst reflecting your clients brand.
We have taken the hard work out of these small projects. We have created a resource of Indesign gift voucher templates and layouts. With the choice of 23 different designs you are sure to find the perfect fit for your project.
Why use Best Indesign Gift Voucher Templates & Layouts?
We have taken the time to understand what a gift voucher layout needs. Using this knowledge, we have included space for lots of detail. Such as, value, expiry date, code, and business information. These have been incorporated in these Indesign gift voucher layouts. You can open up and add in your clients details.
The clue is in the name, these gift vouchers are often used as presents. That is why your clients want something that is designed well, is attractive and lavish. They also need to reflect their brand. Clearly communicate what they are, and where the voucher can be redeemed.
We are confident that you will find a match for your clients brand in this collection.
1. Minimal Gift Voucher Layout
2. Coupon Voucher, gift card Layout
3. Purple And Green Gift Voucher
4. Blue Gift Voucher Layouts
5. Clean Gift Voucher Design
6. Minimal Black and White Gift Certificate
7. Pink and Yellow Gift Voucher
8. Gift Voucher with Swirl Illustration
9. Dark Blue and Pale Pink Gift Voucher Layout
10. Light Teal and Gray Gift Voucher Layout
11. Blue and Green Gift Voucher Layout
12. Gift Voucher Layout with Rose Illustrations
13. Blue and White Gift Voucher Layouts
14. Minimal Black and White Gift Voucher Layout
15. Gym Voucher Layout 3
16. Gift Voucher Layout with Colourful Shapes
17. Grayscale Gift Voucher Layout
18. Teal and Pink Voucher Layouts
19. Sports Gift Voucher Design
20. Gift Voucher Layout with Gold Accents
21. Autumn Gift Voucher Layout
22. Coffee Gift Voucher Layout
23. Christmas Voucher with Red Accents
Final Thoughts: Indesign Gift Voucher Templates & Layouts
These gift voucher templates and layouts were designed with use in mind. You are able to open up the indesign project and start. Quickly and easily edit to add your client details, and share for review. How much time will you save by not having to start from scratch!
We do recommend that you start by asking your client some questions. Gather some detail before you select your template. For example: What is their business, what details do they need to include? What value are their vouchers likely to be? All these factors will help in choosing the right template and layout to meet your needs.
Templates make it quick and easy to produce gift vouchers for your client. Take the frustration out of these small projects and start with a brandpack template. Save time and impress your clients with quick delivery.
Have you found these templates and layouts useful? Let us know! Comment below to let us know if we saved you time and any feedback you have received.
Looking for something you can’t see on brandpacks? We always want to create templates and layouts to help graphic designers out. Let us know if there’s something you need!