Free Pet Service Templates for Photoshop & Illustrator
Create gorgeous designs for dog walkers, vets, animal grooming services & other pet related businesses with these easy to use templates for Photoshop & Illustrator. Inside you'll find templates to help you make posters, advertisements, flyers & rack cards; each in print-ready PSD & Vector Ai formats.
We’ve designed these free pet service templates with a simple, minimal & flexible layout that’s useful for just about anything. Though created with animal-related clients in mind, customising the layout to match a different type of client is very easy indeed. Simply swap out the stock photo, edit the colours and you’re ready for a client in a totally different industry.
Included in the pack are two DL cards and an A4 poster. Each template comes in Photoshop PSD & Illustrator Vector format with stock photos included and free fonts used throughout.
Looking for something different? Check out our full range of Animal & Pet Care Templates.
This free template comes in both Photoshop PSD and Illustrator Vector Ai formats. All layers & folders are well-organised and clearly labelled for fast and efficient editing.
There is 1 unique A4 & 2 unique DL page layouts included in this download.
This size & layout are ideal for posters, flyers, rack cards & magazine advertisements.
- The template comes in Photoshop PSD & Illustrator Ai / Vector formats.
- To edit this template, you will need either Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
- The design is print-ready in 300ppi CMYK colour format.
- All layers are organized & clearly labelled for fast and efficient editing.
- Stock photos are included, though using your own is also easy.
To use this template, you'll need some additional fonts.
These fonts are free and can be downloaded using the following links:
You may also find these template designs useful:
- Vet Clinic DL Card Template
- Puppy School Poster Template
- Vet Clinic Flyer Template
- Corporate DL Rack Card Template
- Puppy School Poster Templates
Here are some related posts from our blog: