Cafe Loyalty Card Template for Photoshop & Illustrator
If small cafes want to beat the large chains, they need every marketing tactic they can get their hands on – loyalty cards being one of them.
Creating a coffee shop loyalty card design is easy with this readymade template. All you need to do is download, edit the text and send this guy to print.
Included in the template are both the front and back card designs. The front of the card includes space for a logo and introductory text for the loyalty program.
The back side of the card features 8 individual stamp blocks for customers to collect loyalty rewards with each purchase they make.
It’s important to note that the text in this template is fully editable, so the card needn’t say “free coffee” on the 8th stamp. You could easily change this to other text such “50% off”.
We’ve designed this loyalty card using a standard business card paper size, so you can easily and cheaply print the design with any local printing service.
The template comes in both Photoshop PSD and Illustrator Vector Ai formats. All layers & folders are well-organised and clearly labelled for fast and efficient editing.
There are 2 unique page layouts included in this download for double-sided loyalty card card designs.
- The template comes in Photoshop PSD & Illustrator Ai / Vector formats.
- To edit this template, you will need either Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
- The design is print-ready in 300ppi CMYK colour format.
- All layers are organized & clearly labelled for fast and efficient editing.
- Stock photos are included, though using your own is also easy.
To use this template, you’ll need some additional fonts.
These fonts are free and can be downloaded using the following links: