Dia De Los Poster Templates for Photoshop & Illustrator
Día De Los Muertos, aka Day of The Dead, is a popular Mexican holiday celebrated throughout Mexico & the USA.
Just like any other festive event, Dia De Los Muertos represents an ideal opportunity for hospitality businesses to run themed promotions & events. And that’s where these readymade poster designs come in very handy.
The designs feature striking hand-drawn La Calavera Catrina illustrations, along with an authentic, rustic design style. The traditional nature of these designs makes them ideal for a wide variety of clients, from Mexican restaurants and bars to hotels, clubs & even community organisations.
Furthermore, the templates are very easy to customise. Simply edit the text with your information and you’re ready for print – arriba!
The template comes in both Photoshop PSD and Illustrator Vector Ai formats. All layers & folders are well-organised and clearly labelled for fast and efficient editing.
There are 2 unique A4 page layouts across included in this download.
This size & layout are ideal for posters, flyers & magazine advertisements.
- The template comes in Photoshop PSD & Illustrator Ai / Vector formats.
- To edit this template, you will need either Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
- The design is print-ready in 300ppi CMYK colour format.
- All layers are organized & clearly labelled for fast and efficient editing.
- Stock photos are included, though using your own is also easy.
To use this template, you’ll need some additional fonts.
These fonts are free and can be downloaded using the following links: