How to apply for this job:
- Thoroughly read the job description and ensure you meet the criteria for this opportunity.
- Email email@example.com with the following details:
- Your name
- Your location
- Your CV/work history
- A link to your portfolio
- Explain why you are a good fit for this job
- Finally, tell us how much you would like to be paid for converting one of our template packs (like this pack for example) from Ai to INDD format, and how long you think it would take.
Seeking: Freelance InDesign expert
Duration: 6-12 months
Pay: initially this will be a pay-per-project hire
We are searching for a freelance graphic designer with experience in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop.
What you'll do:
- Convert our templates from Illustrator to InDesign format
- Prepare and customise INDD files for distribution to our network partners & 3rd party marketplaces.
- Customise INDD files to meet a strict approval criteria.
- Work alongside our design team to create new InDesign templates.
What you need to succeed:
- 3-5 years experience working with Adobe InDesign & other Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- English language
- Ability to maintain focus and meet tight delivery deadlines
- This is an ongoing job, estimated to last at least 6-12 months. We can provide a reliable stream of freelance work & income.
- Initially this is a freelance job offer. However, the right candidate will have the opportunity to join our team on a full-time basis.