Licenses for our Free Templates
This is a public domain freeworks license allowing you to customise & redistribute our works, for free. It also means you can use our free templates in commercial/client work.
Licenses for our Premium Templates
The premium templates on BrandPacks are shared under our own “Unlimited Use License”.
BrandPacks Unlimited Use License
Purchasing a template on BrandPacks grants you an Unlimited Use License, authorising you to use the purchased template in an unlimited number of personal or commercial projects.
Customers with an active BrandPacks Membership are granted an Unlimited Use License for any template downloaded from BrandPacks during the active subscription period.
- use our premium templates in commercial work which you are paid for; such as client projects
- use our premium templates in work which will be printed and distributed
- use our premium templates & illustrations in end-products for sale; such as t-shirts, posters, banners
- use our premium templates as many times as you like for a many clients as you like
- use illustrations & assets from within our templates in separate design projects
- use a template downloaded from BrandPacks after your membership has expired
- share our source files with your clients, providing you have already customised the files
- keep our template files on your computer or cloud storage for an unlimited period after purchasing
- display our designs to potential clients in an offline format; such as in a brochure or flipbook in your printing business
- use our templates in design contents via sites such as 99Designs
You may NOT:
- resell or redistribute our source PSD/Ai Vector files, or any of the assets contained within them
- display any images of our unedited templates on your website or social media pages without prior permission
- share raw, unedited source files with your clients
- use our templates or illustrations in any file you intend to sell on stock websites & marketplaces
If you have any questions about our file licenses, or would like to request usage outside of these terms, please don't hesitate to contact us.
A note on stock photos
The stock photos used in BrandPacks' templates are sourced from third-party websites, Pexels.com (License) & Pixabay.com (License). Both of these websites freely distribute their photos for personal & commercial work without attribution.
Please note that some of the things depicted in the images – such as identifiable people or logos – may have other rights such as copyright or trademarks that require consent or a license from a third party.
For complete legal indemnification, please use your own fully licensed stock photos.