Bonfire Night Poster Template for Photoshop & Illustrator
With this readymade template, stylish posters for Bonfire Night are easier than ever. Ideal for a variety of clients, from schools and churches to pubs, bars and local community groups. Edit the text and you’re ready for print.
Now, we know that Bonfire night, the traditional English holiday – aka Guy Fawkes night – may not be the most popular of worldwide celebrations. That’s why we’ve created a multifunctional design useful for different types of events.
The large bonfire illustration (featuring a somewhat Vincent van Gogh style) can be used to promote any event revolving around fire & fireworks. That includes school summer camps, bonfire cookouts, campfire potlucks and community BBQ roasts. This design is a fantastic starting point for them all.
Editing colours and images to create something unique is easier than you’d expect. Simply edit the template in Photoshop or Illustrator and your design will be ready in just minutes.
The template comes in both Photoshop PSD and Illustrator Vector Ai formats. All layers & folders are well-organised and clearly labelled for fast and efficient editing.
There are 2 unique A4 page layouts across included in this download.
This size & layout are ideal for posters, flyers & magazine advertisements.
- The template comes in Photoshop PSD & Illustrator Ai / Vector formats.
- To edit this template, you will need either Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
- The design is print-ready in 300ppi CMYK colour format.
- All layers are organized & clearly labelled for fast and efficient editing.
- Stock photos are included, though using your own is also easy.